"Here is the remedy for eliminating all inauspicious things within the heart...

"Here is the remedy for eliminating all inauspicious things within the heart...
...which are considered to be obstacles in the path of self-realization. The remedy is the association of the Bhagavatas." -Srimad Bhagavatam (1.1.18)

Monday, January 29, 2007

Here goes it...

no one asked for it, few will ever read it, but having this blog gives me some sort of outlet for shared observation. maybe i just need something to help me remember what i did yesterday. at best, this blog is a tool i am using to expose others to the process of cleaning house and heart, the process of bhakti yoga (aka Krsna consciousness or devotional service). i am trying to perfect my life, my intelligence and my potential in this human body. although unqualified, i hope to help and encourage others to do the same. so many wasted mornings, so many wasted nights, so many wasted years, yet the waste was some how necessary for my current understanding and position...or lack there of!
i begin this endeavor with a shout out to YOU... i know who you are! respects to my parents and family, Srila Prabhupada and other countless spiritual teachers and gurus in my life, my godsistas and brothers, my devotional seniors and ancesters, and unto all the dutiful demigods of the heavenly planets, middle earth and hellish planets. All glories to God Almighty, the Creator of the Creator, the Cause of all Causes, the Controller of the Controllers, God the Supreme Father, God the Supreme Mother, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the All-Attractive, Lover of Brahmanas and Cows, the Supreme Well-Wisher of all Living Entities, our dearest friend, Lord Sri Krsna.

this being said, let the madness begin.

No comments: