"Here is the remedy for eliminating all inauspicious things within the heart...

"Here is the remedy for eliminating all inauspicious things within the heart...
...which are considered to be obstacles in the path of self-realization. The remedy is the association of the Bhagavatas." -Srimad Bhagavatam (1.1.18)

Saturday, September 29, 2007

We're all just passing through...

Allow me to introduce you to two incredible women who have recently entered my small reality. This here is Nisha. Several months ago she offered to sponsor my ticket to India. In gratitude, I have been helping her take care of her 9-year-old daughter, Radha Sakhi, for the last month here in DC. Her presence in my life is a godsend. I'm not sure which one did the sending part, but certainly the order came from the top.














Te presento Miss Radha Sakhi Vrinda. She has instantly become my smiling guru and dear little sister.This is a picture of us making tilaka-shaped pancakes, one of the finer pleasures of devotional life. Radha Sakhi is in 4th grade and is aspiring to be a disciple of H.H. Indradumnya Swami. Often times, she gets in trouble for daydreaming about him in school. Perfection!

4 comments:

Sridevi said...

Hare Krishna, do you know how I can get in touch with Radha Sakhi Vrinda? Does she have an email? We are friends but we hardly get to see each other. We see each other for only a few days when she comes up to NJ/NY to see Indradyumna Maharaja. Her mom is also very helpful and when I was sick was very supportive. However Radha Sakhi only comes here for short visits to New Jersey. We never got to exchange contact info! Please help out, I would be indebted to you. Thanks in advance.

AR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sridevi said...

Thank you so much. I emailed her and I am waiting for her reply.

Hare Krishna.